Prajvalit is a community of ignited individuals who wish to impact socioeconomic change in India.
We are hereby inviting applications for our flagship Online Internship Programme from undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral students interested in writing on the following topics:
- Need of Uniform Civil Code in India
- Removal of Article 370 from the Constitution of India
- India v/s Bharat – Bridging the Divide
- Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao – Need of the Hour
- Make in India – A Boost to India’s Manufacturing Sector
- Startup India, Standup India – India’s Entrepreneurship Movement
- Writing and commissioning articles for the blog.
- Writing and commissioning scholarly/research articles.
- Content creation, engagement and promotion on social media channels.
Eligibility: Open to all students above 18 years.
Duration of Internship: 2 months.
Stipend: This is a voluntary and unpaid opportunity.
Certificates: Awarded to candidates who perform all the assigned tasks within the prescribed time limit.
Deadline for submission of application: Rolling application process.
Procedure for Application: Send your CV and Writing Sample (Research Paper/Blog Article) to firstname.lastname@example.org